Updated June 15, 2010
Informing you about:
- The types of personal information Three Dog Bakery St. Louis collects about you through its web site;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Empowering you to choose:
- Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it.)
Assuring you that Three Dog Bakery St. Louis:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
- Ensuring accountability to individuals who believe that Three Dog Bakery St. Louis has not complied with these privacy principles.
Third Party Advertising and Cookies:
- We do not use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our web site.
- Therefore no cookie is placed on or read from your browser.
- Three Dog Bakery St. Louis does not share web site usage information about visitors to our web site with any third-party advertising company.
Information Corrections, Changes, or Removal:
You have the ability to correct, change, or remove certain information in our records, such as your address, contact, or financial information. You may change this information at any time and as often as necessary by sending an email to Customer Service.
How We Put Information to Good Use:
We use information about you for purposes of monitoring and improving our internal operations, as well as to ensure we: (1) bill you properly, (2) administer your account in accordance with your agreements with us, and (3) properly perform the services you have requested.
We also use the information we collect to improve the experience of other users of our web site. For example, we may correlate web site traffic information with data about individual users. This data helps us to determine how much our customers use parts of the site, allowing us to enhance it to fit the needs of as many of our customers as possible. We may also break down overall usage statistics according to customers’ domain names, browser types, and MIME types by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser.)
Finally, we use the information we collect to direct important notices and information affecting your account or services, as well as to provide general information that may be of interest to you, including newsletters and information about our service or product offerings. You may opt-out of receiving information from us simply by notifying us of your desire in accordance with the opt-out instructions contained in any information message you receive from us. Note, however, that in order to fulfill our service obligations to you, we must continue sending you notices and other important information affecting your account or services.
With Whom We May Share Information:
We may share certain information about you with those of our vendors who are responsible for performing other services that you require. For example, when you purchase a product, certain contact, address, and sensitive financial information (i.e., credit card numbers, banking information), may be forwarded to such vendors where necessary and appropriate. We will not share such information with other third parties, except in response to formal requests (e.g., subpoena or court order) made in connection with litigation or arbitration proceedings directly relating to services we provide.
Our Accountability to You:
Only those Three Dog Bakery St. Louis employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a Three Dog Bakery St. Louis employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
Additionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
The Accountability of Three Dog Bakery St. Louis’ Agents and Business Partners:
Our trusted vendors and business partners are responsible for processing or handling some of the information that we receive. These vendors and business partners are not authorized to use such information for purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.
Three Dog Bakery St. Louis
1134 Town & Country Crossing Drive
Town & Country, MO 63017
Notification of Changes: